Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Missing unicorn

New York City is a living bulletin board. The announcements, ads, posters and graffiti with which people adorn the walls of this city are enough to make even the shortest stroll fascinating. At first, I thought this flier posted by someone requesting live bedbugs took the cake.


That is, until I saw this:


I called, of course. About the unicorn, not the bedbugs. I mean, how could I not after spotting her waiting for the La Guardia shuttle bus with a sleazy guy and overhearing them mention Vegas?

7 comments:

KM said...

jajajajaja

Loz said...

They're looking in the wrong spot for the unicorn :)

sarabeck said...

I love that about the unicorn. Say, actually my unicorn just went missing. You don't suppose that they are together do you?

Margaret said...

Can you imagine calling someone and saying "sure, I've got bedbugs, come on over and get some!"
Gives me the shivers to just think about it!

Jamie said...

Like.

national loans said...

I hope they will find the unicorn :)

Maeskizzle said...

hahahhaha, too good!